What's new

A Brush Pass Along

I ended up with 2 Brushes when I bought a couple of shaving mugs of the bay and I don't need them so they need a new home. One brush is a Ever-Ready C40 it has a couple of cracks in the handle where the knot comes out of the handle so I'm unsure if it could be restored but you are welcome to try. It seems to be a shedder by the amount of hairs that were lost when I pulled it out of the package. The other brush I think is a travel brush but is missing the travel tube and the bottom cap.
$205.jpg$204.jpg$203.jpg
If anyone is interested just put up a post saying so and if I have more than 1 person who is interested I will do a draw to pick a winner. I will ship it anywhere worldwide and check back in on Monday the 28th of July.
Mods if this is in the wrong place please move it.

I have been thinking about getting some old handles to restore for a while, cruising the bay for brushes that have slipped through the cracks. I have been reading up on brush restoration and waiting for the right handle to come along when I have the funds for it. I like the C40 style brushes better but would be willing to give it a go with either. Thanks for a chance at this.

I will pass on the PIF but I'm guessing that some marine-grade epoxy would stabilize that crack just fine. If that fails, the knot could be removed and set in a new handle.

I don't have the time, but give it to jhadsell. It's all he talks about. He has some decent cameras, too, so when he does an amazing job you'll get some good pics out of it.

It'll give you the warm fuzzies:)

Top Bottom