What's new

ESPN Fantasy Football League

Hey Gang,
I was going to see who would be interested in joining an ESPN fantasy football league. The first 11 people who respond will have first chance at a spot. There are obviously no stakes in the league, as it is just for fun. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk about setting up a draft day and other specifics once we have enough to fill the league.
Thanks!

If you start a second league, maybe others from our Yahoo league might play 2 leagues. If you want to try go for it.

I know one other person who could not join the original league because it was filled. He would probably would join. That's three players right off the bat.

I will join.

Hey doc, I am counting approximately 4 definite and 1 probably.

The weekend of the 24th is free for a draft.

I say start it up.

A little hint - post the link, don't ask for people to PM. I learned that the hard way.

If you start a second league, feel free to email our Yahoo league. You can send a message to everyone with one push of a button.

Also **** PM - B&B user "packtray". He tried to sign up in our Yahoo league but it was filled.

- Jason

Last edited:
Here is the link to the league, feel free to send it out to anybody you think would be interested!

Link:
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=545686&inviteKey=e7022
Password: theveg

Here is the link to the league, feel free to send it out to anybody you think would be interested!

Link:
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=545686&inviteKey=e7022
Password: theveg

Signed up. If you get enough interest, think about 12 teams.

I'm in! Looking forward to it!

The league that my friends have played in for the last 5-6 years slowly died off last year, so I need a new one. I wanted to join the original, but never got around to making a Yahoo login since I had played ESPN exclusively.

any more spots? i love to play fantasy with other members who enjoys wetshaving!

joined. TEAM LAM!

Last edited:
Top Bottom