What's new

ESPN Fantasy Football League

You may want to change the draft to the 23rd. The draft is scheduled 30 minutes before a Sunday night preseason game.

ESPN locks the settings if you don't do a LM style league and I thought that would be most fair so the rules could not be changed

I'm interested although I've never played on the ESPN site. What kind of league are you looking at; PPR, Standard, Bonus happy?

I'm interested although I've never played on the ESPN site. What kind of league are you looking at; PPR, Standard, Bonus happy?
Not sure of the rules or scoring yet either. I think the last time I played FF was about 10 years ago, still have my trophy from the win tho hehe.

Last edited:
Just looked at the setting and scoring. Nice job setting it up Realdog4; although, the defensive penalties for total yards allowed is new for me, makes sense though.

I set up the scoring on the Yahoo league, the credit for scoring in the ESPN league goes to the Dr.

Both leagues are fairly similar in terms of scoring.

A PPR league is Points Per Reception. This means your wide receivers will get more points; 1/2 per catch. It is somewhat of an equalizer because generally RBs will score more TDs.

It is also more fun because you rack up more points per play.

I ENCOURAGE ALL NEWCOMERS AND THOSE WHO ARE RUSTY TO JOIN!!!!

Unlike just joining a league with strangers, you have the unique ability to ask questions throughout the process. We are all among friends.

Winning is 2nd in my book. The first chapter is that we have fun.

It's obvious I like FF but I have been trying to sell it with all my posts so others will join and have fun with it.

If anyone is on the fence because they are unsure how to play then join.

There are few experienced participants who will answer any questions you may have anytime.

PS - I use large type size not as an expression. I just need glasses. I use my phone to browse the forums so I'm not looking at a full screen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom