What's new

Possibly NOS?

What are the chances that this Gillette Goodwill NEW is actually unused NOS? $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406128139.839679.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406128150.359074.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406128158.043193.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406128165.375057.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406128173.120848.jpg

That's what I figured. Flea-bay seller had condition listed as New.

I'll just say that if you feel comfortable paying the price they're asking, go for it. IMO it is not NOS, but the condition seems to be very decent.
Don't ask me what is a good price btw, we can't discuss that here. :tongue_sm

I think the seller was just quoting the Gillette material. Recently, there have been a number of misnomers on eBay with Slims called FBs and other errors. A while ago one individual on the bay described a Red Tip as a FB.

No offense to the OP, but do you realize that the model of this razor is the NEW? So if the seller said it is a NEW, they really are being totally accurate. That doesn't at all mean that it is new, as in NOS.

Just checking. :lol: :thumbup:

And agree…. zero chance it's NOS.

No offense to the OP, but do you realize that the model of this razor is the NEW? So if the seller said it is a NEW, they really are being totally accurate. That doesn't at all mean that it is new, as in NOS.

Just checking. :lol: :thumbup:

And agree…. zero chance it's NOS.
I agree. It has been well taken care of, but not even close to new.

Top Bottom