What's new

aqua velva

after trying many after shave lotions, expensive and of the cheaper drug store type, i have to say i get the most bang for my buck with Aqua Velva! it cools and my face feels like a million bucks!

I agree, I like the menthol feel. The smell is a bit powdery unless I'm in the mood for it. I just got Aqua Velva musk, and like that better.

If you can get your hands on Aqua Velva Iced Sport, it rocks! Readily available at pharmacies in Ontario, Canada. State to State in the US, I'm told. It's reputed to resemble Davidoff Coolwater. I've never smelled Davidoff Coolwater, but I can tell you the ladies like how the Iced Sport smells. And it performs as well as the rest of the AV lineup.

Ice Sport it all summer long here. Just a great feel to face and a pick me up! Only place I've seen in IN or MI that stocks the Ice regularly is Meijer.

I haven't tried an overwhelming amount of aftershaves, but of those that I have tried, this one feels the best. The scent is mild enough that I don't have to fear I will offend anyone, and the price makes it great value.

Top Bottom