What's new

Is this the beginning of SAD? First natural stone purchased.

Brian, got any picks of that ~5x1 with the hybrid top (bbw in the coti)? Looks neat.

That stone broke my heart. It used to be a full two inches longer than it is now, but broke in shipment. I could have asked for money back etc etc, but it is such an unusual stone I just trimmed up the end and kept it. To be honest I have never even honed on it. What is it the old indian on Outlaw Josy Wales says,,, "it's not for eatin, it's just for lookin" I was so ticked that I never really took any good photos of this stone. I'll take some and put them in the coti love thread soon. My hands are needing a break from sanding this W&B blade anyway.

Yep, I was going through my stuff the other day and found two Coticules that I don't remember buying.......

I've 'found' boxes loaded with Nagura that I forgot about - stones too.
Sometimes - I lose Nagura. They just disappear - then they show up in the spice cabinet 3 weeks later or something.
Drives me nuts.

I've 'found' boxes loaded with Nagura that I forgot about - stones too.
Sometimes - I lose Nagura. They just disappear - then they show up in the spice cabinet 3 weeks later or something.
Drives me nuts.
I deffinetly need to do inventory and see what else I have that I forgot about. Might have to have a "garage"sale.

Top Bottom