What's new

Checking in, new

It came. I bought it thru amazon from shavetools.com and it took 4 days. That's Fast shipping!! Now I want to test it out but my skin ain't healed yet. I knew this was gonna happen! Lol too tempted to try it. I don't want to use it without a good shaving soap on my first try. Still waiting to order it.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 29
Welcome.. I'm kinda new here also but am totally addicted to the site.. 10 soaps later and 5 brushes too.. Just be carefull this board will keep you coming back over and over again.. Don't hesitate to ask questions the guys here on the board are a wealth of knowledge!!

Frank

Welcome.. I'm kinda new here also but am totally addicted to the site.. 10 soaps later and 5 brushes too.. Just be carefull this board will keep you coming back over and over again.. Don't hesitate to ask questions the guys here on the board are a wealth of knowledge!!

Frank
Cool. High five! Hahaha damn! That many products already! N thanks. I did ask a question already but I guess no one has some advice on how to get a handlebar mustache. I've always wanted one.

$image.jpg
Just got my shaving soap today :) excited to shave now. I got it unscented 4oz. I wish I could have gotten a scented version but was worried if it was gonna irritate my skin. I think ima do my first wetshave Friday.

Last edited:
it's Friday. ...
Just shaved today. 10 min ago. I'm in love with DE!!! Although after I finished, my skin felt dry. Is that normal?? I used alum n then Nivea sensitive after shave n my skin is feeling good!! No cuts. I was very careful while shaving cuz I could feel the blade cut. I only did 1 pass wtg n it was a success. I would later on like to be able use the safety razor to do my line up. I hope with practice, I can do that.

Just shaved today. 10 min ago. I'm in love with DE!!! Although after I finished, my skin felt dry. Is that normal?? I used alum n then Nivea sensitive after shave n my skin is feeling good!! No cuts. I was very careful while shaving cuz I could feel the blade cut. I only did 1 pass wtg n it was a success. I would later on like to be able use the safety razor to do my line up. I hope with practice, I can do that.

It may take some time for the skin to adjust to the new way of shaving.

Welcome! I can definitely vouch for Thayer's - I use the regular (alcohol-based, with aloe), and it's great - there's not much of a burn to it, but if you're sensitive to it, I have to imagine the alcohol-free will be great too.

Welcome! I can definitely vouch for Thayer's - I use the regular (alcohol-based, with aloe), and it's great - there's not much of a burn to it, but if you're sensitive to it, I have to imagine the alcohol-free will be great too.
Thanks for the welcome. I really want to try it but I'm having trouble finding a store that carries it. I'm sure when I'm not looking for it, I'll find it. Lol

Top Bottom