What's new

How Much Do You Pay For a Haircut?

I go to an old fashioned barber shop and usually get the same barber every time. I pay $14 with a $6 tip. For that money I get a great haircut, friendly chat with a gentleman who has become a friend and the old school feeling that is just not available many places. I will be headed there this Wednesday for my every 6 week cut.

$15 every 3 weeks - assuming I get myself to the barber.

I tried to cut my own hair with clippers, got a nice set and everything but it always just looks like trash if I do it.

When not shaving his head my husband pays 40$ plus a 5 to 10$ tip. It is a lot but he really adores his hairdresser who he has been going to for close to 20yrs. It makes me laugh because I only pay 30 plus a 5 to 10$ tip for my haircuts.

Nothing. I don't get haircuts. (The braid is courtesy of my niece, I don't usually have one.) I haven't gotten tired of long hair yet.

$IMG_0593.jpg

$12 + $3 tip every 5 weeks at an old fashioned barbershop where he applies Stephan's Bay Rum to your neck afterwards. As a matter of fact he sells me 15oz bottles of Stephan's BR for $5! Great deal all the way round.

Have cut my own hair for nearly 30 years.

#6 on top, and #5 on sides and back, clean the neck with a blade, done by my bride of 30 years!

Top Bottom