What's new

PIF a Week #7-Bathhouse Spanish Fig and Nutmeg Cologne

Many thanks for this amazing opportunity Mark, this is a cologne I have wanted to try so badly just never pulled the trigger. I truly cannot wait to give this a go!

Many thanks for this amazing opportunity Mark, this is a cologne I have wanted to try so badly just never pulled the trigger. I truly cannot wait to give this a go!

You're welcome, Paul. It's my pleasure and be sure to post your thoughts on it in the Fragrance forum.

Btw, I woke up today and thought I'd give myself a "farewell spritz" of it, but it's already taped up and packaged for mailing. So I opted for some Floris 89 (allegedly James Bond's cologne). Of note is that my son says that his Axe body spray is more "effective" than the Floris.

Sorry for the delayed response, was fighting a nasty cold for the last week.

Anyway, arrived last week but I couldn't smell it till this week, the Mrs. said it was good. So I finally got to use it this past Thursday, I absolutely loved it! This will be added to my rotation and will be replaced when its empty! The Mrs. like it even more once it was on my skin.

So Mark, Thank you again! This frag is great. For those looking for what to me is a vanilla/brown sugar/sandalwoody frag give this a shot you wont be disappointed!

Paul,
Glad you like it. I find it hard to imagine not liking it, but when the Mrs. concurs, that is a big bonus.

Top Bottom