What's new

PIF a Week #7-Bathhouse Spanish Fig and Nutmeg Cologne

Some of you may already know that I'm doing a PIF a week for one year and trying to make my way through the various sub forums. Because of a week long trip to the Floydfest Music Festival, I'm running two PIF's concurrently for two weeks. I won't be able to ship until I return.

In order to qualify for PIF #7, you must have a contributor's badge. I've noticed that the Fragheads are a responsible, socially aware bunch so I'm sure that's not a problem.

PIF #7: Bathhouse Spanish Fig and Nutmeg Cologne

I genuinely love this cologne. There's something very soothing about it and it has a sandalwood base that is truly like real sandalwood. I don't get the nutmeg in it, but that may be me. What's special about this particular bottle is that it was hand sold to me by the great Steve Schimmel, CEO of legendary Pasteur's Pharmacy. Yes, I roll with the big boys. So while this normally sells for about 32 bucks a bottle, this particular bottle is worth many, many, many, many times that amount.

Why then would I PIF it?

The answer is simple my friends. It's too easy. When I wear this frag, my wife's powers of resistance, formidable under normal circumstances, simply melt away. I find I need the challenge to make the seduction interesting and so this kryptonite (for her) of a frag has to go.

To say you are in the PIF, all you need do is say "Kryptonite, please" and you're entered.

pics:

$photo 1.jpg

Last edited:
Guys,

Please note that as it says in the first post, to be eligible you must have a Contributor's badge. If you've already asked to be considered but don't have one, the good news is that if you make the contribution to B&B (which you can do for less than it cost me to buy this frag), then your badge will retroactively show up in your post.

Kryptonite, please. Great story, I love it.

My Wife's resistance can be strong at times so this should help balance things out and level the playing field.

Thank you,
David

Top Bottom