What's new

PIF a Week #6

For those of you who haven't seen it yet, I'm doing a PIF a Week for a year. Although I'm committing to absolutely nothing, I find it amusing to make my way through each of the sub forums to PIF something appropriate. You can see the first 5 weeks here.

This is the 6th Week's PIF and we're going to do something a little differently. First of all, it's going to last over two weeks because starting on Tuesday, I'll be at the FloydFest Music Festival in Floyd, Virginia. I'll be there with my 16 year old son and his best friend. Frankly, I don't think I'm making it out alive so your chances of actually winning this PIF are pretty small. Being in the woods with two teenage boys whose moral and philosophical outlooks most closely resembles a grumpy howler monkey is not a scenario offering a pleasant outcome. Nonetheless, I go with a light heart knowing I've had a relatively decent run at things and that my new widow still has enough of the good stuff to find herself a replacement. The point of all this is that if I survive the week of camping, I won't be able to ship anything until after two weeks has passed.

The second thing about the week six PIF is that it's open to everyone with 50 posts or more. Up till now, they've been restricted to Contributors only, but as you'll see in a moment, that might not really work. The pool of candidates would be too small.

Thirdly, it's going to run concurrently with PIF #7 so you may want to check out the Fragrance forum.

PIF #6- NEVER WORN, BNIB, PAIR OF LL BEAN "AZTEC" SANDALS--SIZE 14

That's right. Size 14. This is for you big boys...or girls. Somehow LL Bean screwed up and sent me the wrong size. I wear an 11. Could have sent them back but just never got around to it. The plastic bag, until this afternoon, has never even been opened.

I think it's fair to say that these sandals are not necessarily for the young single men on the site. If you're wearing a pair of these, then you're probably married or in some other form of committed relationship and not looking to impress strangers. Then again, if you wear a size 14, none of us should be talking smack with you and just leave you undisturbed to go about your business.

In order to qualify for this PIF, I ask only a few things. First of all, these sandals are for you or someone you care about to wear. Don't opt in because you want to flip them on eBay. I had a dream sequence conversation with the Mods and if they find out you've done such a thing, then you'll be banned for life, but not before Ouch has humiliated you and your entire family with a trademark acerbic tirade. That's no joke. Words can hurt.

Secondly, if you're "in" then you'll need to use the catch phrase "It's true". If you're not in, be sure to signify that by saying "It's not true". If the meaning of this phrase puzzles you, then I admire your innocence.

Pics:

$photo 2.jpg$photo 3.jpg

Now I'm off to post PIF #7 over in the Fragrance forum.

mark

Last edited:
I simply cannot believe that ALL of the men here at B&B are small footed nor will I believe that none of them are sandal wearers.

C'mon guys. Isn't there even a single troll footed, sandal wearing smoothie out of the tens of thousands of you?

Size 8.5-9 here haha. How was Floyd Fest? Never made it while I was at Tech and wish I had.

It's an amazing music festival. If you like camping and love music, it's hard to beat. Great for families and also young folks thinking of getting up to mischief. It has just the right amount of earthy crunchiness to make it interesting and the overall quality of the music is gob smacking.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I think Bigfoot could get in that one. :letterk1:

Bigfoot does not want in but these are great PIFS Mark.

Top Bottom