What's new

Need a new wallet

I'm considering a new wallet and have been looking at Saddleback, Popov, and Castello DaVarg.

I'd really like to buy American, but I'm having a really hard time ignoring Saddleback's ID wallet.

Any thoughts?

If you are just looking check out Ettinger in London and Prada. Both have great quality but different wallets and fun colors. I change the color of my wallet every three months, kinda fun actually. Currently Ettinger is my favorite for colors but the exchange rate is tough. Good luck and enjoy.

I'm considering a new wallet and have been looking at Saddleback, Popov, and Castello DaVarg.

I'd really like to buy American, but I'm having a really hard time ignoring Saddleback's ID wallet.

Any thoughts?

I am a fan of saddleback but have stayed away from their wallets for fear they would be too stiff.

Thanks to this thread...yeah, blame it on the thread. I just purchased a Saddleback business wallet. Pics when I get it.

I love my saddleback ID wallet. It's the most perfect wallet I've ever owned. And with a 100 year warranty, it's the last one too.

They do come stiff but it softens up after 2-3 months.

Look at Buffalo Billfold Company. I've got one and it looks as good as the day I bought it three years ago.

Don't know what you decide, but I came in without WAD, and bought a Business Wallet. :blushing: Saddleback.

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Looking forward to it!

I've had my wallet for at a minimum of 10 years. Can't remember exact date. It's a leather Geoffrey Beene. Holding up nicely.
i contribute that to never over stuffing it. I hate thick wallets. I keep what I need and that's it's. No need for a 4 inch thick wallet in my pants.

Based on the premise that matter can neither be created, nor destroyed, I shall briefly demonstrate how buying an auto holder for my cell phone got me a new wallet coming my way. :blush:

I travel, and decided it was time to get rid of my Garmin, and use my Samsung Note 3. I bought the holder, and it was perfect, except my current wallet-style phone case would not work. So, I bought an Otter Case, but, now I had no place to store my business cards. My current wallet is a nice leather Gustin, but no place for cards. Then along comes this thread, and I have a wallet on the way.

View attachment 474914

View attachment 474915

It's funny how this forum has a way of convincing us that we "need" certain things. My current wallet is about 5 or 6 years old. The plastic makes my ID barely readable and the leather is a little too sloppy.

Top Bottom