What's new

Omega 10066 boar brush on clearance in Shoppers Drugmart.

weird. I checked 2 SDM earlier today. One did not have the 10005 on sale, the other had them on clearance but priced at $12.49.

Omega 10066, both black and white, on "Clearout" here in Edmonton for $7.49 Until Aug 15. Oh my. What happens after the 15th? Return to manufacturer? 10005 is on sale for 13.89.... I wonder what the difference is between these two brushes? Besides the handle? And Price?

Johnny

Is the sale still going? It's not in the local flyer here... at least not the online version.

If they're still on sale I should swing by the store and pick one up :001_smile

imcndn

weird. I checked 2 SDM earlier today. One did not have the 10005 on sale, the other had them (10066) on clearance but priced at $12.49.

UPDATE: I picked up a black handle 10066 earlier today at the clearance price of $7.99 from the same Calgary SDM store that had them on sale for $12.49 last week. I guess Omega is discontinuing the brush model or SDM is discontinuing the product slot? You can't go wrong at that price. It has the identical knot as the beech handle 10005 which is one of my favourite brushes and that I describe as feather tips with strong backbone.

Brandworth, We try to keep threads on topic but your deal notice on the micro one at meijer is probably worthy of its own. This one is about shopping and deals for omega brushes at Shoppers Drug Mart, Canada.

Top Bottom