What's new

If you could lock 4 random musicians in a studio for a couple of months

Who would it be? You can lock as many as you want up to 4.

Here's mine

Josh Homme
Trent Reznor
Dave Grohl
Peter Murphy

These guys have played together with one of the others, or a combo of multiples, so it's slightly possible that this full combination could do something together.

I can't imagine what would come out of this group, if they really put their minds to making the best music possible.

What's your super group?

Les Claypool
Danny Carey
Dan Auerbach
Dave Grohl

I can't promise it will sound good, but I can promise it will sound like nothing else.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
John, Paul, George and Ringo.

(Sorry, Yoko, the limit's four ... I didn't make the rules.)

50 Cent
Dr. Dre
Rick Ross
Justin Bieber

Rick Ross would sit on Justin Bieber, while 50 Cent and Dr. Dre kicked his butt.

Any four?
John Cage
Goran Bregovic
Herb Alpert
Beethoven

Not sure what they would come up with but it would be wild.

Charlie Watts - From the "Some Girls" album
Keith Richard(s) - From the "Exile on Main St." album, although he'd be too out of it to remember
George Harrison - From the "All Things Must Pass" album
Paul Simonon - From the "London Calling" album

Danny Carey - drummer
Adam Jones - guitarist
Maynard James Keenan - vocalist
Justin Chancellor - bassist

Oh wait! That is the band TOOL. Perfect lineup. \m/

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Roy Buchanan. Good God, what a jam session that would be

Ornette Coleman
Jerry Garcia
Willie Dixon
Buddy Rich

One of two things would happen: They would devise the most soulful swinging combination of intellectually stimulating music in the history of sound. Or Buddy Rich would pull out a gun, shoot Garcia and Coleman for being just plain wrong, and jam the night away with Willie.

One of two things would happen: They would devise the most soulful swinging combination of intellectually stimulating music in the history of sound. Or Buddy Rich would pull out a gun, shoot Garcia and Coleman for being just plain wrong, and jam the night away with Willie.

Perfect!

I'm having a really hard time coming up with an all women super group. I can pick singers all day, but I need music too.

Top Bottom