What's new

I was doing soooo good. till last night

was actually looking at a falcon and ended up with this as i hear it doesnt have the feed problems

I just finished drawing hundreds of Palmer Method lines and ovals, and my Falcon with SF nib didn't skip once. Granted, I wasn't flexing it, but this pen has been a very reliable writer for me with pretty much no skipping issues, even when I push it to produce line variation. Maybe I just got lucky with this one. What feed problems have you heard about?

-Andy

FA nib,... well you know what thats about, Falcon, can go a while but still from time to time will skip, need a pause for a second or two, then good to go again for a while,... Ive heard this guy can write pages at a time before it has any feed issues, which is pretty good since it is also the wettest of the three,... if Engeika wasnt out of the resin falcon that night I would have bought it, but he was so I grabbed the Justus,... figured it would be something different as well

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
ZZZZZ - zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz

I was jus ah it was a dream I think. Going back to sleep now.

Er. . . hang in. Pilot? Flex nib? Syngent review? Get the coffee going . . . this I need to be awake for.

i haven't got my shipping notice yet... but a lot of times i get the pen before or the same day i get the notice lol so next week i should have it in hand

aww man, now im kinda bummed. turns out Taizo didnt have the stripped in stock after all so he ordered it from Pilot... if he had told me that I would have got the barley version since that one had to be ordered as well. Maybe he has both have n order, question now is will i have it before DC, cause im thinking no and i wanted to get that nib needle pointed there. fingers crossed, oh and looks like the pen review will have to wait

$Untitled.png

usually that means two or three more days *fingers crossed* i get it before I leave for DC

my Justus is out for delivery.... and no thats not a JCVD movie... although maybe it should be

and its been delivered ready to be picked up tonight... amazing

Last edited:
Son of a gosh darn dang nabit all to heck... i got the delivery card but the package wont be available for pickup until tomorrow... I is not a happy camper

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Guess no Friday or Saturday pickup, eh?
If you want, I can babysit it while you travel down south :001_rolle

Top Bottom