What's new

The VEG Poll - Are You Chosen?

Are you one of the Chosen?

• Chosen

• Scorned

• I am too afraid to try it

• I will try it, oh yes, I will

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Veg and I have a mutual understanding that we will tolerate each other on occasion but otherwise do not seek each others company.

I couldn't get it off. I mean......I just couldn't get it off.

I washed and washed. Then, I had the "smart" idea of trying to cover it with Bay Rum.

Oh GOD do NOT try mixing those two EVER!

There are not enough threads about the VEG, so let's have a Poll. Are you one of the Chosen?
You left off an option. I'm not going to buy a pig in a poke (that's in a burlap bag, if the colloquialism is too regional). There's never been any of it on a shelf at any retailer storefront I have been into. Unless I personally sniff at it, first, I'll not spend a penny toward it.

I washed and washed. Then, I had the "smart" idea of trying to cover it with Bay Rum.

The veg never appreciates being in the company of others...it prefers to fly solo lol

Unless I personally sniff at it, first, I'll not spend a penny toward it.
That's kind of a problem with The Veg is that it smells different in the bottle than when it is applied. That odor changes during the dry down. Sniffing it in the bottle doesn't do you a darn bit of good. Best to get a sample somewhere.

I tried the bottle of Travelling Veg that's around here somewhere. I don't recall that I sniffed the bottle but just dove in and slapped some on. For the first few minutes I had flowers wilting around me, but after that it was OK. It wasn't anything fantastic that made it worth enduring those first few minutes of agony, so I consider myself chosen but opting out.

You left off an option. I'm not going to buy a pig in a poke (that's in a burlap bag, if the colloquialism is too regional). There's never been any of it on a shelf at any retailer storefront I have been into. Unless I personally sniff at it, first, I'll not spend a penny toward it.

Reports are that you MUST wear it or else it's mystical bond cannot be formed. Just sniffing it is insufficient.

The Veg was my first and only AS for years…then I just kind of drifted away…I'm thinking it came in a glass bottle. This would have been around 1980.

Now the Veg and I are re-united, although I do prefer it after it has been decanted into a glass bottle.

The Veg will get it's revenge on those who scorn it.

Along the plank....take a short pace starting with your left foot...

I got a feeling that this thread is going to end up at Stone Hinge...again. I guess the Veg is calling for new recruits.

The Veg will get it's revenge on those who scorn it.

Along the plank....take a short pace starting with your left foot...
I didn't even start the scorn talk this time! Lol
But now that you mention it I've been so busy in BeaverCleaverville that I HAVE been neglecting my duties as high goddess lol

I didn't even start the scorn talk this time! Lol
But now that you mention it I've been so busy in BeaverCleaverville that I HAVE been neglecting my duties as high goddess lol

The High Goddess of the Veg has returned!!!

New recruits line up here.

:Veg:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Choose your bottle for decanting. But choose well...

$HE_hot-sauce-taste-test-01_s4x3_lead.jpg

Top Bottom