What's new

What's your go to beer?

My go to beers are:
Red Hook ESB
Sam Adams Rebel IPA
Any good Ale types
Any good Stout especially Guinness
Occasionally I will go to a brewery/restaurant place and drink their beers. Only problem is that I can never buy a 12 pack to take home because they don't have the right license. I am usually a snob when it comes to beer. If I can see my hand on the other side of the the glass/bottle, I won't drink it.

For me its DB Export Gold followed by Heineken if I'm feeling fancy followed by Orangaboom because I think it sounds cool when I order it. Especially if I put emphasis on the "boom" for the ladies. I tried PBR once because I thought that's what the cool kids drink....all I can say to that is that I tried PBR once!

I'll buy virtually any German or UK beer without hesitation but there are a lot of US microbrewery beers that are worth a try. Sorry to be so vague but I like so many I can't lay my finger on an all-time favorite.

I'm a HUGE fan of Mill Street brewery. Ususally one of these three depending on my mood.

$229892f5906cf35c38416c2aca833dc3.jpg$mill-st-coffee-porter.jpg$Tankhouse.jpg

I've always been a Beck's fan, but my usual go-to beers are all from the Victoria BC region (where I live). Phillips, Driftwood, Hoyne and occasionally the Vancouver Island Brewery.

The Wailing Wench. I do not drink a great deal of beer but this is always in the fridge. Local craft stuff.

$8vVxLUr.jpg

I don't know if it is really any good but I love the label.

Various Bear Republic beers. (Favorite "bang for buck" brewery, and very near favorite for most-indulged styles). So in an IPA mood, Racer 5; XP for pale ales, Red Rocket for reds, Big Bear Black Stout for stouts.

Also drink a lot of Mission St. Pale Ale, which is made by Firestone for Trader Joe's. I'm not sure if it's being phased out, but it's a shame if it is -- it's been $5.99 a six-pack for as long as they've had it.

Top Bottom