What's new

Frog Morton IMO

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Finally got around to trying FM Original, a good smoke but FM Cellar remains my fave for now. Still have FM Across the Pond and On The Town to try from the 5 tin sampler.

Finally got around to trying FM Original, a good smoke but FM Cellar remains my fave for now. Still have FM Across the Pond and On The Town to try from the 5 tin sampler.

The original is all ive tried so far. Instead of going with a bulk blend I ordered another tin of it and a half pound of Mac Barens Burley London Blend. I thought I would put some of it away since its discontinued. Now that my sample is gone I find myself missing Stokkebyes English Oriental Supreme and plan on buying some more of that. Not a lot of Latakia but I like it.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Russ over at PipesandCigar does some fine bulk blends like Magnum Opus and Larry's Blend

+1 on Larry's Blend! Have not tried his Magnum O yet. Hearth & Home is top shelf and fairly economical. FM is a rave for sure. If you haven't tried Iwan Ries Gourmet English you should.

Last edited:
Tonight I had FMOTT. I still wind up back with any of the FM blends as my go to baccy. Just something that works, even when I'm not so much in the mood for a bowl.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Just completed a couple of bowls of FM Across the Pond. The Latakia makes it subtly different from the others of the series. Very good, but FM Cellar remains my fave.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Just tried the last of the FM series for me, On The Town. It has soared to a strong #2 spot among the Frogs. So good I had to have a second bowl, a rarity for me. So Fm Cellar remains my #1 of the seriess, OTB has slipped to 3rd place, followed by ATP in 4th and FM original still good, but 5th place among the Frog Morton series for me.

Just tried the last of the FM series for me, On The Town. It has soared to a strong #2 spot among the Frogs. So good I had to have a second bowl, a rarity for me. So Fm Cellar remains my #1 of the seriess, OTB has slipped to 3rd place, followed by ATP in 4th and FM original still good, but 5th place among the Frog Morton series for me.

Similar to me, I like the original Frog. But the varieties just have so much more to offer that I find myself drawn to them more.

Similar to me, I like the original Frog. But the varieties just have so much more to offer that I find myself drawn to them more.
Afraid I am a bit of a contrarian. Really enjoy Frog Morton original. Do not care for In The Cellar nor On The Town. But everyone's tastes are different!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I suppose that I like the subtle sweetness offered by OTT and Cellar, at least to my perception. The others are very good still in their own right.

Top Bottom