What's new

Denver get together

We had 13 at the get together. About five hours of very educational honing and great camaraderie. Pizza and Garlic knots flowing freely. $DSCN0830.jpg

Charlie and Glen.
$DSCN0829.jpg

Is there a list I can get on, so I don't miss the next meeting? I just joined B&B a few days ago.

Thanks!
First of all, welcome from another Coloradan, I'm actually in Lafayette CO.

I don't know if there is a list or not, but if you've just joined B&B a few days ago and already have 58 posts I'm sure plenty of people will be talking to you by July and the meet will not slip past you.

I would suggest putting your general location in your profile so people can see that you are local to Denver.

First of all, welcome from another Coloradan, I'm actually in Lafayette CO.

I would suggest putting your general location in your profile so people can see that you are local to Denver.

Thanks, and I'll make that addition to my profile. Once a year in July, is it? I'll be ready!

I'm posting this request for help here, too, just in case any local "Meisters" are watching. I have three Rolls Imperial 2's I've picked on eBay, and I'd love to have their inch-long blades ("straights on a stick") honed by someone who really knows what he's doing. Is there anyone in greater Denver who's done this, and/or might be interested in helping me out?

thanks and regards to all,

dave

I would be interested in attending a meet-up if another comes along. I am just getting into straight razors and would like to learn more about honing.

Top Bottom