What are you in the real world?
Unemployed vagabond

What is your favorite shave setup?
Currently using

SR 108
Merkur HD
Trumper's Violet/Taylor's Avocado/C&E Almond
Trumper's skin food

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Love music. Will give anything (well, almost anything) that has a decent rhythm a chance. Currently in a house/acid jazz/asian underground fix.

Enjoy reading history, with a special interest in British and Roman.

Love sports, am happy with either playing or watching, though the playing part is limited to a few (Cricket, Football, Swimming)

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Just moved to Toronto from Montreal, QC where I lived for 6 years completing a couple of degrees at university. Looking for a job, and studying for the CA exam in September.

Had the worst possible shaving experience before reading the MSNBC article and deciding to give this a shot. Now, I have to hold myself back from ordering all sorts of shaving creams. Luckily the razor and brush addictions haven't started yet.

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Tito said:
Hola! What's the CA Exam?

CA = Chartered Accountant, equivalent of CPA in the US. Canada uses the British designation for its public accountants

Jonnybc said:
Welcome Usman.

Are you a Mont Blanc fan by any chance?

Hi Jonnybc

Thanks for the welcome, that goes for everyone else as well.

My dad has been buying mont blanc pens for as long as I can remember. While at this point in my life I would feel ridiculous using a nice fountain pen like Mont Blanc, I do have a liking for their accessories such as money clips, belts and wallets.

Short answer, yes :biggrin:

uaTO said:
My dad has been buying mont blanc pens for as long as I can remember. While at this point in my life I would feel ridiculous using a nice fountain pen like Mont Blanc, I do have a liking for their accessories such as money clips, belts and wallets.

Short answer, yes :biggrin:

You have expensive tastes for a "Unemployed vagabond", highly suited to wet shaving me thinks... :wink:

uaTO said:
Love music. Will give anything (well, almost anything) that has a decent rhythm a chance. Currently in a house/acid jazz/asian underground fix.

I thought you Torontans had to listen to Rush and Triumph all day! :bored:
Welcome to B&B!

Top Bottom