What's new

If you haven't tried Evil Eye. Its Time

Eveil eye is one of the best AS i have ever used. although I'm fairly new to AS joe from IB highly recommended this to me after talking to him about having a sensitive neck area with very annoying ingrowns. joe suggested i shave everyday and use this evil eye as after shave. this stuff is all natural and all magical. the scent is beautiful, its a nice summer scent with a perfect amount of menthol. if you love his KOTC Lime you will love love love this aftershave. i cannot say enough goo things about this product. Another superb job from Joe and Mike at IB.

I've got a bottle on the way, and a puck of KOTC lime to go with it! Should be here Friday, even more stoked after reading this!

I've got a bottle on the way, and a puck of KOTC lime to go with it! Should be here Friday, even more stoked after reading this!

Your in for a great believe me it's like a magical potion on my face. I can shave everyday now because of it. Let me know how it goes when you receive it

I've tried the soap, wax and lotion and they are all similar. The soap and wax have a drier lime scent while the lotion in the spray bottle has a sweeter, sharper scent.

And yes, all should try the wax - it smells great, is soothing, leaves a nice matte finish and it only has a handful of ingredients.

Your in for a great believe me it's like a magical potion on my face. I can shave everyday now because of it. Let me know how it goes when you receive it
Most likely arriving a day early now, and I'm having it delivered to my place of work, so I'll have it in my hands by lunch time tomorrow.

Well, I tried it out tonight, and I must say, I'm impressed! I shaved with the KOTC hard lime soap that I also received today, and it actually was kind of a rough shave. Right off the bat I could feel tugging (with a fresh blade, too) , and I could already feel some irritation near the end of the first pass, and by the time I finished the second lather, there was a slight burning sensation on parts of my face. Not enough to keep me from doing a third cleanup pass, mind you, but it was there. After the final rinse off, the irritation really hit me. The only variable for me was the soap. I've never used any RazoRock products before, so maybe I just need to dial this in a little better. Also, I found the lime scent to be a bit underwhelming, but that had no real effect on the shave.

But the Evil Eye saved the day! Right out of the bottle it surprised me by containing an obvious amount of oil, just by looking at in my hand. That's certainly not bad for me, as my skin tends to be on the drier side. Great scent, no alcohol stink at all. Little bit of burn, though not nearly what I expected given my seemingly sub-par shave. Any other a/s would have had me grinding my teeth at that point.

And then the menthol kicked in and cooled me down proper! Nothing serious, just a nice little zing. And then a bit of Nivea Sensitive balm to finish it off, and hey, within 10 minutes I couldn't even tell I'd had a bad shave!

Overall, I'm very impressed with this. I'll definitely using it a lot this summer, though my next shave will be with my brand new Snake Bite, which I'm dying to try.

Eveil eye is one of the best AS i have ever used. although I'm fairly new to AS joe from IB highly recommended this to me after talking to him about having a sensitive neck area with very annoying ingrowns. joe suggested i shave everyday and use this evil eye as after shave. this stuff is all natural and all magical. the scent is beautiful, its a nice summer scent with a perfect amount of menthol. if you love his KOTC Lime you will love love love this aftershave. i cannot say enough goo things about this product. Another superb job from Joe and Mike at IB.
Has is helped with the ingrowns?

Has is helped with the ingrowns?
yes it has although Joe suggested i shave everyday this will also help this product is all natural and hand made. it really helped me a lot contains tea tree oil, menthol, orange blossom and witch hazel. believe me its fantastic stuff.

Man, this stuff is too good. Soooo moisturizing. I usually have quite a post shave routine, involving some sort of splash, and then a balm to moisturize, and then I use face lotion because I tend to have combination dry/oily skin, and that helps to even it out.

Lately though, I've been skipping the lotion because of the higher humidity, and I've been breaking out a bit. I just use a splash and balm (Nivea Sensitive) , both of them on my entire face including my forehead. It's been working out very well, and my skin hasn't felt this nice in ages.

After using the Evil Eye again tonight though, I wondered if I even needed the balm? I used it anyways, out of habit, but it almost felt like an unnecessary step at that point. Tomorrow I'm going to try just using the Evil Eye on my entire face, and leave it at that.

I swear, this could become my only aftershave. And I like my other aftershaves! [emoji35]

Ive been curious about this. I have the problem solver splash, wich so far is doing a.good job at reducing the ingrowns. Its also a lime scent, but very faint. No menthol either.

How strong is the scent of Evil eye? How cooling is it?

Ive been curious about this. I have the problem solver splash, wich so far is doing a.good job at reducing the ingrowns. Its also a lime scent, but very faint. No menthol either.

How strong is the scent of Evil eye? How cooling is it?

The lime scent is pretty strong right off the bat. It does fade, but even close to two hours later I was getting little whiffs of it. The menthol is present but not overpowering. I found it to be obvious enough that it was actively cooling me down for maybe 5 minutes, but it fades pretty quickly after that.

Neither the lime nor the menthol is overkill, but you will definitely know exactly what it is you are wearing, if that makes sense.

I used the lotion in the spray bottle this morning and you have to appreciate how the menthol eases in and slowly cools. I think I'm going to put the wax on the shelf for awhile and use the lotion in these warmer temps.

Top Bottom