What's new

They messed up my knife order again! Someone is getting fired.

So my knife order came in and to my great surprise.
$20140715_152810.jpg

So long story short
I had $80 gift card + $16 credit + $15 off $100 coupon.

they messed up 1st order and refunded gift card and gave me a $50 apology card.

then they sent me a $80 gift card on accident because i had originally paid with card that they refunded even though they remade order.
then i come home and i find
knives on my door step.

So i end up with $30 more store credit then i started out with and 4 manix 2s.

That is a heck of a silver lining off an ordering error. I love my Manix II; having that large blade with such a lightweight handle is great - plus the ball bearing lock is cool

Last edited:
I doubt if anyone will get fired, management is usually lazy and incompetent and it's just easier to let their employees do whatever they want than to hold them to any kind of a standard.

I doubt if anyone will get fired, management is usually lazy and incompetent and it's just easier to let their employees do whatever they want than to hold them to any kind of a standard.

Wowee, not on my watch. Coach, mentor and train your staff and you'll be well rewarded.

Wowee, not on my watch. Coach, mentor and train your staff and you'll be well rewarded.
I remember the days when if you were rude to 1 customer 1 time you were fired immediately. Now I'm happy when I call customer service and get connected to the Philippines, at least I will get good service and won't have to deal with an attitude problem.

now you don't have to worry about what to buy friends and family as gifts for the next few months. Happy Birthday Grandma, it's a Manix!

I'm thinking of the good word of mouth spyderco knife is getting out of this "error".
Now any one can get on the net and rate a bad service.
But good service is also spoken about.
These posts are here to stay.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I'll take one off you hands for 1/4 of what they cost you. Check your inbox for the address where you can send the knife, and the paypal account where you can send the $7.50 :thumbup:

That reminds me of when you go to McDonalds and they give you one ketchup package. You ask for more and the lady reaches in and pulls out two handfuls and throws it in the bag.

It would be funny if you got 4 pink knives when you asked for a blue one.

Top Bottom