What's new

Gillette Fatboy Cleanup|Before and after w/commentary

After:
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425531459.559309.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425531474.204026.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425531497.012296.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425531511.572730.jpg

Nice! Buying a Fatboy, or Slim that has some cosmetic defects is a good way to go IMO. I scored a nice one on Ebay last year that had some plating loss, but otherwise worked well. After CAP, and Razorplate worked their magic, it looks like new, and shaves beautifully.

Nice to see all those Fatboys getting some attention. They are such a great shaver and it's awesome that they will get to provide a lot more years of reliable service. I'm really digging the custom jobs. Chris does such fine work.

Thank you sir!
My pleasure!
Nice to see all those Fatboys getting some attention. They are such a great shaver and it's awesome that they will get to provide a lot more years of reliable service. I'm really digging the custom jobs. Chris does such fine work.
Amen, Sir[emoji106]
If only Chris offers a glossy red plating, I'd do a gold+red custom Iron Man fatboy in an instant! :w00t:
There's always cerakote at the sacrifice of the glossy finish[emoji2] heck, a cerakoted "War Machine" or Captain America themed fatboy would be cool and I am sure Stan Lee would approve. He probably used a fatboy at one time.
Looks great, Looking forward to using it! Thank you sir!
You are welcome, Sir[emoji106]

Top Bottom