What's new

My Shave Videos

@feltspanky

I may be speaking out of turn, but I do not believe that MrMagnus is in the business of selling anything. I believe his website, or more precisely blog, is just a personal place where he can share his passion to others, not a marketplace.

Thanks for the clearing up my confusion. All of his toys are like candy in the candy store. Please allow me to apologize. I associated your screen name MrMangus with Max Sprecher razors.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the vids. I am going to start my odyssey into straight shaves in a few weeks when the kids and wife head back to school and I have the house to myself. I am a little nervous about trying a straight shave with a three and four year old hanging on the counter. You make it look so easy. My brother gave me a Max Sprecher Dubl Duck refurb and a Hart Steel. I figure those will keep me set for a while until I get straight razor AD. Don't know that I will ever be able to compete with your collection though. Thanks again for sharing. It is quite inspiring to watch.

Thanks for sharing the vids. I am going to start my odyssey into straight shaves in a few weeks when the kids and wife head back to school and I have the house to myself. I am a little nervous about trying a straight shave with a three and four year old hanging on the counter. You make it look so easy. My brother gave me a Max Sprecher Dubl Duck refurb and a Hart Steel. I figure those will keep me set for a while until I get straight razor AD. Don't know that I will ever be able to compete with your collection though. Thanks again for sharing. It is quite inspiring to watch.

I hear you. It's better to learn the art of straight razor shaving witout kids around :)
Wow you brother must be a very sweet guy. with those razors your more then set. And im glad you find my videos inspiring, thats what keep me posting them. Watch alot of videos and do some reading and you will be able to swing a blade soon enugh.

BTW i was very impressed with the performance of the SRW strop. A new guy on the block from AUS, the English bridle he use is the best i tried.

MM,

You look so young to have so much talent. You can hone, make scales, repair a straight, make brushes, turn wood, make a knife handle, cook a killer fresh fish dinner- MM, what can't you do?? You're SuperMagmus!! Enjoying your videos and pics of all your work. It's very impressive for anyone, but moreso when you're so young. Please don't take offense, this is a compliment. I wish I could do all that when I was younger. Thanks for sharing your talents, it's quite impressive.

MM,

You look so young to have so much talent. You can hone, make scales, repair a straight, make brushes, turn wood, make a knife handle, cook a killer fresh fish dinner- MM, what can't you do?? You're SuperMagmus!! Enjoying your videos and pics of all your work. It's very impressive for anyone, but moreso when you're so young. Please don't take offense, this is a compliment. I wish I could do all that when I was younger. Thanks for sharing your talents, it's quite impressive.

Thank you for the kind words sir :p
Yes im young. Even young ppl can have experiance and be successful if thay give 110% and are passionate enough. :thumbup1:

MM,

Yes sir, young folks can have tons of talent and passion. I applaud you for having both. I wish I had started with staights at a much younger age. That's great for you, many many years of excellent shaves.

Cheers,

Dan

Thank you for the kind words sir :p
Yes im young. Even young ppl can have experiance and be successful if thay give 110% and are passionate enough. :thumbup1:

Nice videos I haven't watched all of them but will eventually. I liked the honing video a lot.

I'd love to see some reviews of some of your beautiful straight razors.

The razor has a very cool grind that was new for me to shave with. very thin close the edge yet very thick spine

$DSC04151.jpg

Well,

this is simply impressive. Superb collection, high quality vids, congratulations Mr Magnus !

Top Bottom