What's new

My Florence shopping spree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh mama... Now I know it'll cost me if I visit that place.
Beautiful razors!

Danish stuff, I'm sorry to say, there really isn't anything around here.

Last week I found this shop searching for Danish products but I haven't managed to visit the store yet.

FLENSBORGGADE 22
1669 KØBENHAVN V

Opening hours are:
Tue-fri: 1100 - 1800
Sat: 1000 - 1600

It's just a 10-15 min walk from the main train station so the distance is bearable.

Or else there's always public transportation that'll get you closer ;-)

They only have two shave soaps but it looks promising because it's supposedly handmade, organic, fair trade etc.

And at 70DKK it's not too expensive either.

I could recommend brick and mortar shops with the usual international fare like Proraso, TOBS etc. but they don't sell Danish stuff.

What can I say?

Danes keep their whiskers long and drink beer instead ;-)

EDIT:
Maybe they could also try the department store Magasin in the city centre and ask for soaps from Badeanstalten.
They make artisan soaps and sometimes you can find one of their shaving soaps as well.

Thanks for all that! I'll see if I can manage to get my buddy to pick something up for me.

I kind of retract what I said about Livi now. I don't own one and had heard earlier about them. It turns out I got a local tip to avoid them due to quality issues with heat treating. Sorry, what a pity...

Thanks for all that! I'll see if I can manage to get my buddy to pick something up for me.

I kind of retract what I said about Livi now. I don't own one and had heard earlier about them. It turns out I got a local tip to avoid them due to quality issues with heat treating. Sorry, what a pity...

Too bad. They looked great though.

Let me link you to some more extensive DK guides I posted some time ago:
Link1
Link2

That should be more than enough information to get them around ;-)

What variety of soap is the YELLOW Proraso? I think we're all familiar with the green and red, white, blue, etc....
I have actually no idea :)

I bought the whole range for a buddy of mine so that he could upgrade from regular Gillette foam.

Turns out he enjoys the brushless cream, I also gave him, even more.

With the DE set I lent him to try out, that includes both soaps and creams, I think we might be looking at a new convert ;-)

Some Googling lead me to believe that it might be the same as the green one, it's just colored differently for export, different market etc. couldn't find the exact reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom