What's new

Any experience buying from mymikado on ebay?

I recently purchased 100 Astra Platinum Double Edge Razor Blades (+ 1 Arko shaving soap) and 50 Perma-Sharp Double Edge Razor Blades from mymikado on ebay. It's been 2 months now and the tracking # provided seems to show that my package was delivered in Turkey on June 9, 2014 and there has been no updates since. The seller mymikado sent me the same generic response twice and has now stopped communicating with me.

Does anyone here have any experience with this seller? Am I misunderstanding this tracking screenshot or is mymikado a crook who has gotten away with my money?
$ptt tracking RR210717391TR.jpg

General rule of thumb I follow when I purchase stuff from sellers I do not know is to file a dispute through PayPal should I not receive the goods in 44 days. I do not care what the tracking number shows or what the seller says. Works like a charm.
Good luck getting your stuff!

General rule of thumb I follow when I purchase stuff from sellers I do not know is to file a dispute through PayPal should I not receive the goods in 44 days. I do not care what the tracking number shows or what the seller says. Works like a charm.
Good luck getting your stuff!

Yeah, I didn't know there was time limit to file a claim, or for even feedback and ebay customer service is almost nonexistent

45 days to lodge a dispute with the Resolution Center and 60 days to lodge feedback.

Seems like you missed the bus twice.

Yeah, I didn't know there was time limit to file a claim, or for even feedback and ebay customer service is almost nonexistent

Chalk it up as a relatively inexpensive lesson learned, the cost of 150 blades, and I've received prompt replied from eBay customer service whenever I've had an issue.

Chalk it up as a relatively inexpensive lesson learned, the cost of 150 blades, and I've received prompt replied from eBay customer service whenever I've had an issue.

It's very hard to actually communicate with a real live individual from Ebay unless you call and wait 10+ minutes. All the other avenues of communication have been nixed, live chat, actual customer service email addresses and so forth.
I got someone on the phone eventually, but because the time had expired they could not help me, they did propose something a bit extreme though but I'm holding off on that just to see if anyone on here has any actual experience dealing with mymikado. I've seen some older posts on here with people who appear to have had good dealings with the vendor in the past but nothing recent

Last edited:
You do not need to deal with anyone from e-bay, but deal with the seller instead, hoping on his goodwill.

Why did you wait so long to file a claim when tracking said it was delivered over a month ago?

Filing a claim would've been your only chance to get your money back.

Why did you wait so long to file a claim when tracking said it was delivered over a month ago?

Filing a claim would've been your only chance to get your money back.

The tracking was in Turkish, so I thought something was lost in the google translation, and the seller assured me that all was well. I also never had to file a claim on ebay before so I had no idea about the time limit

Y bought twice from that vendor this year. The first item was shipped to argentina an it took a month to arrive. The second shipped to italy and it arrived within 15 days. Not a problem.

.......if you buy from turkey, buy from bestshave.net......... it takes about 30 days, but never had a problem....

I got my full refund yeterday, so I am all good. So mymikado seems to be a stand up guy, I'm not sure what happened with my order but at least I got my refund. If those blades ever do turn up (70 days and counting now), I'll give him back the money, but for now I really need to order some blades from another source before I run out

Top Bottom