in no order
Barrister & Mann (just about any)
Petal Pushers Neroli
Maggards (any)
Through the Fire Craft Forged
Strop Shoppe Peppermint
Santa Maria Novella
Kells Energy

Tiki bar soaps are the absolute best no questions asked in my opinion. I have tried about 90% of the soaps discussed here, and believe Tiki Bar Grand Cru has them all beat. Caties Bubbles is a close second.

-Keep Calm and Shave On

Klar Seifen Klassik is probably my favorite, but MdC Fougere is a close runner-up. Although its no longer available, the Pen's BB w/ tallow was my absolute favorite.

At this point in my limited wet shaving experience Barrister and Mann is definitely my desert island soap. I've tried MWF, DR Harris (windsor is my favorite scent), Tabac, Mike's, Razorock, Panna Crema, Cella, Stirlig, QCS and Caties Bubbles to name a few. I think every one I listed works great too though. Hard question to answer.

Arko ftw! Also like cella and proraso green, there isn't a best soap. And if there was some people would hate it therefore it wouldn't be the best.

Honestly, there are so many great soaps on the market these days; picking "the best" will be extremely difficult because it depends of about a dozen or more factors that are personal to you and your tastes.

Top Bottom