What's new

Nemo hack on a Sheaffers cartridge

My son was given an old skripset school pen. I was going to let him use the converter from my No Nonsense but it won't fit. Rather than having to keep buying cartridges I thought I would do the "Nemo Hack" but don't know what size sack it would take. Any thoughts?

I did the Nemo hack on a sheaffer cart for a sheaffer connoisseur.I used a 20, but I think a 19 would have worked too

I've since got a converter for my connoisseur, so if you would like my Nemo hack I could send it to you. Just PM me

I've since got a converter for my connoisseur, so if you would like my Nemo hack I could send it to you. Just PM me

Thanks. Finest gentlemen on the web are found here.

I tend to use a syringe to refill cartridges. There's no modification necessary.

I'd thought about that but as it is my son's pen I want him to start taking responsibilities for his things and child of his age with a syringe full of ink is a scary thought, especially if his sister is around. :001_rolle

What is the "nemo hack"? Forum search isn't being helpful.

Nevermind - found it. It's here if you need it.

Last edited:
I tend to use a syringe to refill cartridges. There's no modification necessary.

Fair enough. But the "Nemo Hack" was made specifically for those who don't want to fool around with syringes and the messes they can make, especially if you are like me and can't keep your hand steady to save your life.

Top Bottom