What's new

Moving PIF

ENDED! WINNER IS WARHORSE!

So I separated from the Air Force and now we're moving on. I have a box of shaving stuff that I'm not sure I want, and I know I don't need, so I'm going to put it up as a PIF. The PIF will run until I get up Monday morning because that's when the movers are coming. If you want in, just say so. This community has given me a lot and now it's my turn to give back to it in a small way. Edit; I forgot to mention this is CONUS only.

Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood unused but put in a Pyrex dish then taken out.
Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Lime unused but put in a Pyrex dish also.
VanderWilliams. I took a puck of Williams and a puck of VdH, grated them up and mixed it together. Used once. Lathered up really nice!
RazoRock Lavender Montebianco used twice. I didn't like it.
African Black Soap Shave Butter Creme, used a couple times to see if I liked it better than Noxzema. I didn't.
C.O. Bigelow small tube. Used twice. Good stuff, just don't like creams.
Real Shaving Co cream. Used Once, also good stuff.
2 Gillette ASB. Both about half full.
Old Spice Wolfthorn cologne. Smells really nice. Used 3 or 4 times.
VdH Brush. This was my first brush. Used for about 2 weeks then I upgraded.
Vulfix 404 Grosvenor. This was PIF'd to me and I used it once. I prefer silvertip.
Clubman talc. Used for about 2 weeks. Still mostly full.
Salsa bowl
A travel tube of Oregon Wild Hair moustache wax. Unopened.

$20140712_001326.jpg$20140712_001338.jpg$20140712_001346.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in! lots of great stuff! Thanks... also, I guess I should ask since I'm new, exactly how does this PIFFing thing work?

Last edited:
First, thank you very much for your seervice. I would love to be in on this. I know someone who I could PIF some of this to and some of it I want to try myself. Thank you!

I'm in. I'm just starting out and almost your entire list is of things I've yet to try (except the Bigelow )

And thank you for your service. Many have said the same, but in my opinion, it can never be said enough.

I'm in for the Vulfix. My brushes have been failing me lately, figured its time to try badger.

The rest would be re-PIFed.

I'm in. I need to get a couple starter kits set up to convert the last 2 guys in my office. Thank you for your service. The USAF is the greatest place to work and I am not looking forward to the day I have to move on. Best wishes and godspeed.

Top Bottom