What's new

off brand injector

I tried a new off brand injector, and u have to play with it just for a sec to get blade in but the shave was great! 14.99 on eBay not as sturdy as my schick e and my schick adjustable injector but every bit as good a shave r :)

I have seen those on eBay and Amazon and am curious about them. Do you have any information on who makes and markets them?

I got one of those as well. It's excellent for head shaving due to longer handle. They are probably some Chinese knock off. No brand on it that I can see and the one I bought shipped from NJ.

I have one also, it shaves every bit as good as any of my schicks/eversharps. Its head is not as polished as the old schicks' finish, but it is well constructed and should last a loooooong time.

I saw something like that at eBarbershop.com.
Yup and it even had, Made In USA, on the e-bay ad. I wrote them a messege asking who was the American manufacturer. The reply was , "we buy them from a distributor in New York City'" Sounds like the same thing that happened to Phil. at BullGoose. Not on my dime.

I got one of those as well. It's excellent for head shaving due to longer handle. They are probably some Chinese knock off. No brand on it that I can see and the one I bought shipped from NJ.

I have one also, it shaves every bit as good as any of my schicks/eversharps. Its head is not as polished as the old schicks' finish, but it is well constructed and should last a loooooong time.

It looks quite a bit like my Feather injector, only three apparent differences. I would guess that it is a knock-off, like the old Nationwide Campus copy of the Schick Type O.

I don't have one, so I can't judge how it shaves, but my Feather injector is a superb razor--one of the best I have ever used.

I found this description of the off brand razor on ebarbershop.com which is a bit uninspireing http://www.ebarbershop.com/store/product1458.html

This Knock-Off Light-Weight Injector Razor Handle Will Hold Schick And Similar Injector Blades...Features Metal Head & Easy-Grip Plastic Handle...Great For Travel But Not Intended For Everyday Use

Morseman--good to see ya'! and thanks for this. Funny how I use 79 year old Schicks everyday. I remember some other posts that weren't too affirmative about it. oh well ymmv.

Sorry just saw the replies, the ebayer is shave classic1 he's great to work with and great communication it's my favorite injector now :) I like it more then my j and l and definitely my e lol I like it as well or better then my adjustable , it's not as sturdy as schick but boy it is a nice smooth shave with long handle, it's like using a tracii handle I've used it everyday for last 10 days finally used my lord tech today , I'd definitely give it a try for the price, I'll post pics this weekend for u injector shavers, it definitely made me a injector shaver again:)

Have u guys checked out the prices of injectors on eBay the past 2 weeks??? Wow the gentlemen who said b@b viewers drive the price up wasn't kidding lol unreal! I got a j and adjustable couple weeks ago for 9.00 @ 18.00$ now there up to 25$ for a j and like 40$ for L and adjustable is close to 50$ lol

Oops my fault shaveclassic.com or ebay shaveclassic1 I'm not getting anything out of this lol just passing info on for great injector shave,gonna use it tomorrow to, don't know why someone said not for everyday use lol it's plenty sturdy for everyday , plus it's not like your paying 50$ 14.99 shipped and 2 week money back guarantee, my other injectors are just sitting there since I got it :)

I would like to know more about the FEATHER that has been mentioned here. Are those still available somewhere, and how much?

I have only ever seen one Feather injector on eBay, and it went for well north of $100. I got mine NOS from etsy in a very reasonable BIN. Some of the knowledgeable injector gurus on this forum and another that I frequent remarked that they were unaware of the existence of a Feather injector, and others said that they knew of them, but had never seen one or known of anybody who owned one. They're evidently even rarer than a Schick Type O (which I also have), and I consider myself very lucky to have one. Mine actually came as a part of a grooming/manicure set. It is one of the best razors that I have ever used.

If you are interested, I made a post at

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...Injector-and-Blade?highlight=feather+injector

$Razor.jpgI obtained this one about a year ago and it works very well, solid construction.

Top Bottom