Ink Preference

Which Ink?

• Noodlers

• Diamine

• Private Resverve

• Oranic Studios

• Other explain

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really like the saturation and color to Private Reserve's and Noodler's inks. Having said that, I voted for Diamine since they have some very nice colors (waiting to order some Bilberry). De Atramentis is also nice.

I didn't vote for PR or Noodler's as some people think that they may damage vintage pens. Hence, Diamine.

Waterman is my go-to safe ink. My favourite daily writers however are Diamine and Noodlers. Bottom of the list is Scribal Workshop which seems to work poorly in all of my pens. For no real reason I really like J. Herbin Anniversary and dislike Private Reserve (again, for no real reason). I'm currently undecided between love (quick dry) and hate (bleed through) with Organics Studio HMS Beagle.

In the old times (pre-Slovenia) I used to be a huge Sheaffer Skrip fan.

Since Akkerman introduced their own inks (rumored to be manufactured by Diamine), I use those almost exclusively.

I use mostly Noodlers BBB and 5OS and got them to support the fund. If a different manufacturer had been used I probably would have got those if I could afford it. I have tried PR Black Cherry and a Diamine sample and liked that as well so it is safe to say I have no preference other than price and a color I like.

Top Bottom