What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

Antaeus, from a girl some years my junior, who, in the shop as I tested it, was amazed how much better it smelt (in her mind) than the Chanel Bleu she was buying for her botfriend.

I was wearing Aventus at a Harley dealership in upstate NY. Woman walks up to me out of the blue and says "You smell great! If I didn't have to work, I would stand next to you and smell you all day." Sadly I only have a small decant.

Barbasol Pacific Rush, yeah it's cheap, but it doesn't mess with my allergies. (unless I get carried away) When I got in the car the other day my wife looked over and said "you smell nice, I like that"

Roger & Gallet Jean-Marie Farina Extra Vielle. The original cologne scent, like 4711, but lasts much longer. Two separate people at a big dinner party commented. Nicely.

Today. Bought a bottle of Davidoff Cool Water and tried it on when I got home. When wifey walked in the door she went 'Mmmmmmm'.

I was giving blood several months back, the lady that was working with me asked what I was wearing. Every single time she would come over she would tell me how good it smelt, and before I left she inquired about where to purchase it. That cologne was Geo F. Trumper Sandalwood. It is a wonderful cologne, but where I live with the heat a humidity I must use sparingly so that it is not overpowering.

Same can be said for their Spanish Leather, a little goes a long way.

Chanel anteus. 2 weeks ago I was riding the public bus and this older women (maybe late thirties) behind me said somone smells good. Her bf/husband said oh thats my after shave. She responds with "no, this actually smells good." I never said a word and got of at my stop with a big ol simle.

My younger co worker, 24 always makes note to complement my "musk". Thats her name for anteus. Never herd a peep from her when I wore platinum egoiste or egoiste. She wears flower bomb her self.

Top Bottom