What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

The weather here in Dallas has been very nice the past couple of days with daytime highs in the 70's and 80's. The evenings have cooled down into the 50's and with some strong wind gusts - Absolutely perfect weather for some Dior Homme. I have received several compliments as the wind carries a "whiff" of fragrance all around me.

That's hilarious...I'm in Dallas too and have also been wearing Dior Homme for the same reasons. The women at work love it.

Best compliment ever!! You smell so good I want to eat you up!!!! I will never forget it. I think it was Christmas Morning or Chirstmas Splendor from Chelsea's, I think....

Yves St Laurent la Nuit de L'homme

It's a super subtle scent, which is why I like it, and most people don't really notice that they smell it, although I feel it causes a kind of subconscious reaction that is generally positive. My co-worker was talking to me in our very small office and she suddenly stopped and asked me what I was wearing. It was the first time anyone had noticed. She said she liked it so much for a minute she almost wanted to start dating men for a change! I consider that a fair compliment.

3 out of the 4 time so have worn L'Occitane Eau Des Baux I have got compliments. The only difference to the first time is that I didn't use C&E sandalwood shaving soap before!

Also to the earlier suggestion of Blue Jeans, I always make sure I have a bottle. Great scent and cheap enough to travel with.

3 out of the 4 time so have worn L'Occitane Eau Des Baux I have got compliments. The only difference to the first time is that I didn't use C&E sandalwood shaving soap before!

Also to the earlier suggestion of Blue Jeans, I always make sure I have a bottle. Great scent and cheap enough to travel with.

Good to see another vote for Blue Jeans! Good point about it being a travel scent - I think the canister it comes in makes it ideal for this. For the price it is a fantastic scent.

An interesting point made about the C&E Sandalwood soap. I'm quite certain that when I put their Sandalwood aftershave balm on before I go out it brings out something extra with the cologne I wear.

Creed Original Santal.. Unfortunately I only had a tiny decant of it. And it's a bit out of my price range.

I blind bought MontBlanc Individuel off of fragrancenet because it's supposed to smell almost identical (couldn't find it locally to save my life). It should be here Thursday, so fingers crossed.

Top Bottom