What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

Just the other day, while at the airport, I was ordering a coffee at the McDonald's. The young lady ringing me up said, "you smell great! What are you wearing?" She was in her early 20s, and I was rather surprised, because this 50 year old was wearing Creed Bois du Portugal.

My girlfriend loves it when I wear L'Occitane Cedre & Oranger and YSL Pour Homme.

Sadly, she really doesn't like Terre d'Hermes, which I sniffed for the first time the other day and fell giddily in love with.

My girlfriend loves it when I wear L'Occitane Cedre & Oranger and YSL Pour Homme.

Sadly, she really doesn't like Terre d'Hermes, which I sniffed for the first time the other day and fell giddily in love with.
That's really too bad about Terre d'Hermes. Looks like you'll have to keep it in the car and apply on the way to work. :001_smile

YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme.

Woman at the grocery checkout: "You cologne smells very nice."

Me: "Thanks you."

Her: "I'm pregnant, so right now most anything I smell makes me a bit nauseated, but that smells REALLY nice!"

YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme.

Woman at the grocery checkout: "You cologne smells very nice."

Me: "Thanks you."

Her: "I'm pregnant, so right now most anything I smell makes me a bit nauseated, but that smells REALLY nice!"

Rive Gauche PH is a great gentleman's fragrance. Do you have the new formulation in the glass bottle or the old spray can?

Rive Gauche PH is a great gentleman's fragrance. Do you have the new formulation in the glass bottle or the old spray can?

The old spray can.

I was actually introduced to the fragrance via a sample of the new formulation and loved it. Decided to order some online and end up getting the 'tin can'. Learned it was the old formulation and like it even more than the new. Now I plan to get the old for as long as I can find it (at a reasonable price), but will still be quite happy with the scent when it finally comes time to switch to the new.

The old spray can.

I was actually introduced to the fragrance via a sample of the new formulation and loved it. Decided to order some online and end up getting the 'tin can'. Learned it was the old formulation and like it even more than the new. Now I plan to get the old for as long as I can find it (at a reasonable price), but will still be quite happy with the scent when it finally comes time to switch to the new.

Yeah I have the can as well and have a 4.2 oz can in reserve (tester). It's definitely a permanent staple in my collection.

To be honest I had a splash back when I fueling up my Harley. Ran about 100 miles with a leather jacket on. Got to the bar I was meeting a friend at and the waitress commented on my "cologne". I wasn't wearing any...

Young lady behind me on a Vegas strip escalator remarked to her boyfriend that I smelled good. This caused a great deal of arguing between them. Dolce and Gabbana the One.

Saturday my wife complained about the 'old man smell' from some cologne that she bought. Sunday she paid a pretty good compliment on Mont Blanc Individuel. Monday I had a compliment from a female friend on Belcam's Cool Water clone.

Montale Patchouli Leaves

I have over 100 different fragrances, and probably 40 or so that get worn more often than the others. Montale Patchouli Leaves is, by far, the one that garners the most compliments. Today, I wore it for the first time in a while, and I had three different women tell me that they liked how I smelled. It gets complimented by women of all age groups. I highly recommend it.

Top Bottom