What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

Last night recived a compliment from a pretty companion while wearing Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain.

She said it smelled like a delicious chocolate rose and was sexy.

waitress at bar/restaurant was oooohing and aaahing over the Thierry Mugler Pure Havane I was wearing tonight ... I had my wife with me, I can only imagine had I been a single guy :)

Last time I received a compliment, the 'fragrance' was nothing more than Gillette Cool Wave aftershave : / Well, still pleasant to be complimented.

Maxime, my wife loves the smell of Cool Wave as well. Yesterday, I wore Montale Black Aoud and had a compliment at the office. In the evening, I went to plat darts at an area bar. I was stopped and asked what I was wearing and where to get it. I had applied it sparingly, as it is very tenacious.

My daily cologne is CREED Royal English Leather (soon to be something else since i'm almost out and they've vaulted the scent), I get complimented on it by friends/family/gf's but I don't think that counts :/

A couple years ago, iirc, I forgot to put on cologne and since I was walking through the mall I stopped by the fragrance counter and sprayed myself with Nautica Voyage as I liked the blue colour (didn't care for the smell really)

proxy.php

and I was getting complimented by strangers! and while going down the escalator two women behind me were wondering what 'smelled so good'

The experience that day made me buy that same cologne :lol: however that day with the sample cologne was the only day I had received compliments from strangers lol after my bottle was used up I moved on

Agar Attar I believe it was, an oud based perfume.

If you aren't familiar with 'oud', give it a search on Google/Startpage/DuckDuckGo/*whatever search provider you use*...at the very least it's an interesting read.

Cheers!

Today is a Penhaligon's Juniper Sling kind of day. It is the most I have ever spent on a bottle of cologne at $150 a bottle.

Cheers!

Top Bottom