What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

Today this woman at work asked me. "Is that you who smells so good"? I said "Yes. Armani Code"

That's my all time favorite

Hanae Mori - multiple compliments in different places in the same week, which is completely out of the ordinary. China, California and Thailand so there seems to be an international theme...

I was giving blood several months back, the lady that was working with me asked what I was wearing. Every single time she would come over she would tell me how good it smelt, and before I left she inquired about where to purchase it. That cologne was Geo F. Trumper Sandalwood. It is a wonderful cologne, but where I live with the heat a humidity I must use sparingly so that it is not overpowering.

GFT sandalwood has gotten me most of my compliments too!

Today this woman at work asked me. "Is that you who smells so good"? I said "Yes. Armani Code"

That's my all time favorite

My gf gets this for me every Christsmas, I regularly get compliments when I wear it. Probably because it projects so well.

The ones that get the most attention are Eau des Beaux and Jubilation XXV. They both get "you smell amazing," etc. One time a friend of mine said "I wish my boyfriend wore your cologne. I should get him some."

Back in February, a discontinued fragrance, Perry Ellis Original, it was enjoyable while it lasted. The Anniversary released a few years ago is close, not bad and a decent price but I have too many other fragrances right now.

Flipping CK Shock...I keep one of those 20ml flat bottles in my gym bag as it's small and doesn't take up much space. But every time I use it I get compliments. Unacceptable!

Old Spice Fresh
of all things.

Old Spice Classic gets plenty of compliments as well, even from women my age (late twenties)

Top Bottom