What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

I was wearing Azzaro Chrome and it was in the grocery store

Last compliment I paid was to my wife (safe bet there) she was wearing Lacoste Joy of pink. great summer scent

Creed's Green Irish Tweed. I don't consider it my best perfume, but it's the one that seems to get me the most complements. Bummer.

I have at least 12 or so top shelf frags and the only one I ever get compliments with is Bulgari Pour Homme Extreme. Don'y know why that is. Although it's a great scent, it's not my favorite. But hey...women can be weird, right? LOL

I'm a lightweight and should be embarrassed to say this, but I dug out some Curve and had lots of women half my age telling me I smelled great a few times at work.

i also had Taco Bell for lunch and felt satisfied

Creed Green Irish Tweed, just yesterday. Not my favorite like another poster noted, but I have hands down received the most compliments while wearing it.

Dare I say...Aqua Velva Classic Blue. From the young tatooed beauty who runs the parts counter at the International dealership in Geneva, NY.

Creed Aventus - always gets compliments.

Bleu de Chanel - more affordable, but about equal compliments to Aventus.

Hanae Mori HM - have to be careful with this one - seriously.

--

Last edited:
I was giving blood several months back, the lady that was working with me asked what I was wearing. Every single time she would come over she would tell me how good it smelt, and before I left she inquired about where to purchase it. That cologne was Geo F. Trumper Sandalwood. It is a wonderful cologne, but where I live with the heat a humidity I must use sparingly so that it is not overpowering.

I think she liked more then your cologne.

Bond No. 9 - Scent of Peace For Him. It's a killer. Wore it to a wedding and had women and men smelling my neck all night. Got kinda weird.

Went in for a cleaning and dental check-up last week. I was wearing Creed Silver Mountain Water and the hygienist could not stop complimenting how good I smelled. She went and got every other female that works there to come "Check out how good this guy smells". I laughed and told them what it was and that it is my wife's favorite.

The last time I complimented anyone was when I bumped into one of my old girlfriends at a class reunion. She still wears CK Eternity.

Last week my wife and I went for dinner to some friends. The hostess said my cologne was amazing. There were three other couples there as well and she called all the other wives to have a whiff. Actually a bit embarrassing! I was wearing Creed Aventus.

Top Bottom