What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

This is on my list to try, sounds nice

Grab a sample on one of dem der auction sites. It isn't for everyone. It is extremely strong. I bet a 3.4 oz bottle will last 2 years.

Definitely a signature scent candidate as it is pretty well unknown and different from the aquatic smell that seem to cloud up the workplace.

Grab a sample on one of dem der auction sites. It isn't for everyone. It is extremely strong. I bet a 3.4 oz bottle will last 2 years.

Definitely a signature scent candidate as it is pretty well unknown and different from the aquatic smell that seem to cloud up the workplace.

Yep, I almost always sample before buying a full bottle

Dior Sauvage, this morning at work from a woman my age, early 30's. I have not received a compliment in months except from my wife, so great way to start the work day.

Plant Guru brand dark patchouli EO.

Enthusiastic compliment from a friend of mine that has a good nose while she was standing about a foot away. She liked it so much she told the nearest person to come over and smell me. That person also liked it.

The other day my gf walked behind me and said "-that perfume is really nice!"
Parfums MDCI - Ambre Topkapi
Been wearing this one from a decant lately, and it actually starting to grow on me.

Today I was dropping off some paperwork to my daughter at her high school, and was waiting for her to come to the office to meet me. 2 young ladies (students) walked up to the window to talk to one of the secretaries and were standing right next to me. One of the girls looked over and said "you're Ashley's Dad, right?" To which I replied, "yep, just waiting on her". The young lady said "you smell incredible, are you gonna check us out of school too?"

I said, "better not, don't think your parents would appreciate it." I got such a creepy vibe from how forward this young girl was, guess my Dad radar was freaked out a bit. It was however a compliment :)

Mancera Cedrat Boise

Technically speaking, I get complemented every time I wear a cologne (which is practically everyday).

I apply some cologne, I take a whiff, and then I tell myself "Damn, that smell good" :)

A couple ladies complimented the Montale Patchouli Leaves I wore today. This fragrance is, bar none, the most complimented Fragrance I've ever worn.

Top Bottom