What's new

Genuine leather wallet that is supple and is unbranded and has no ID windows?

My dad has this awesome leather wallet that has molded into this nice shape and has held up very well. It doesn't have an ID window or brand, just card slots. He said he bought it in Venice, which I will not be visiting anytime soon.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a supple genuine leather wallet?

I have been using a Bison No 6 wallet for the past year and love it. It sounds similar to the wallet you are describing, no logo (on the outside) and no ID slot. Its slim, well made and think it will last a long time. For me its been the perfect wallet.

I have used a simple trifold Buffalo hide wallet since 1995. I bought the first one at a 'trading post' in Montana but lost it about 10 years later. As I'm in the UK I didn't think I'd get another. Fortunately you can get them on ebay. Several simple designs can be had. All seem to be made by disabled US Vet's. If you search 'buffalo wallet veteran' you'll see them. They have a simple Buffalo motif stamped on the outside. Nice simple, rugged & better than any fancy Italian stuff I've seen.

Look no further than a "BellRoy": a fantastic range for all tastes with just a very small Logo impressed into the leather.

Charles U.K

I just placed an order with popov leather as well. I got the 5-pocket and I'm very excited to see it. I'm not sure how soft it is, but no logo, handcrafted, and made by a B&B vendor.

Top Bottom