What's new

Afl

Yes I was planning to work this option out, though with time difference between France and Australia I am OK with some sort of a digital recording I could watch whenever suits me, but it is less exciting than live.

Legion

Staff member
Welp, Hawthorn thumpt them. As it should be. Sydney? Where the * is this Sydney?

I just wish I put a few bucks on the Hawks.

Ha!

My Instagram feed has been full of Melbourne pics from an old school friend who played for the Swans back in the '80s. He will be hungover and disappointed. Probably more hungover.

I agree with you. The Power held it to them right up until the end. You would have to think a game like that would take its toll whereas the Swans coasted home against Norths.

And History will now tell you that Swans were overrated and the win against the Kangas worked against them.

Hawks made the most of a tough game v Port (who were a very deserving opponent ).

Now for the 3 repeat in 2015...by the way I've been a Hawks supporter for 43 years.

Go Hawks and Congratulations on a great Win back 2 back!!!!!

Legion

Staff member
My memories of cricket are standing around in the sweltering heat looking for four leaf clover. At least when I was playing football (league, I grew up in the ACT) something was always happening, or I could get into a punch on.

Cricket equals bordom for days.

My favourite time of year is here again! As a sports fan you have the Spring carnival, Bathurst and the AFL finals.
My Swannies aren't looking to crash hot this year :( hoping the Crows can knock off the Hawks tonight and the Swans beat the Kangaroos tomorrow!

Top Bottom