What's new

Acquisitions for July, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of not so easy to find products, that I had been searching for some time now:

proxy.php

Here's my latest 2 deliveries, HTGAM Coconut Bay, Tiki Spiced Islands, PannaCrema Lavandotto, Mike's Natural Soaps Coconut, and Razorock Essential Oil of Lime. Also got the B&B DE razor case, it looks pretty nice and fits every razor I have from EJ89 to Gillette Tuckaway. This was my first time to try Tiki and it was a very nice lather, slick and creamy. The after face feel is amazing, even this morning when I was getting ready I noticed it was very smooth and moisturized.

$haul.jpg

Hmm,

Last day to post my July acquisition. (Not that I ever procrastinate.)

Got my first purchase from BST, an 1918 Single Ring. It has some bent teeth, but after a week still has not drawn blood. I guess I got a well-mannered Old Style. So far it works best with an Astra SP.

$single ring.jpg

Some thrift store finds. I started with a $20.00 and had a toonie left over for a Tim Horton`s coffee. I found an old slide rule, (my first calculator), a couple of brushes with a soap bowl, a Shaeffer Fountain Pen, an Old Spice glass bottle (no stopper), and two razors, a 59 blue tip, and a Schick Adjustable Injector.
$20140730_111602.jpg$20140730_130216.jpg

Some thrift store finds. I started with a $20.00 and had a toonie left over for a Tim Horton`s coffee. I found an old slide rule, (my first calculator), a couple of brushes with a soap bowl, a Shaeffer Fountain Pen, an Old Spice glass bottle (no stopper), and two razors, a 59 blue tip, and a Schick Adjustable Injector.

Nice finds Roderick! What's a toonie?

Last one for this month. A silver plated 1916 Ball End Pocket Edition. Before and after a little clean up. It still needs a bit more.
$silver old.jpg$IMG_3169.jpg

Italian Barber order came in today - ahead of the post tracker expected date! RR XXX soap, RR "King of the Castle" lavender, EJ Sea Buckthorn soap, and last but not least RR/Synergy The Beach. My biggest complaint is that I shaved yesterday because I wasn't expecting it until Tuesday..... Maybe I'll risk it tomorrow anyway...

$image.jpg
Picked these up today at an antique shop. Fatboy, a mint Black Beauty and a cool Gillette Weekender kit.. The Brush has never been used and the razor is super mint. Bonus the case is pretty minty..

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 148
My final purchase for July was this Army and Navy etched razor made by Imperial Razor that I picked up on Thursday.

$AN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom