the Spanish Holiday, and it performed
very well, as expected. Scent was very
light and somewhat floral. Certainly not
as complex as LPV, and not as potent.
Next week, I plan on using Ocean Grove
exclusively to see how it fares.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I tested several samples of soaps from Catie's Bubbles and to me they all share the same excellent performance and they all have original, intriguing scents that I find very enjoyable. But the LPV is unique, superb, one of the very best scents I've ever smelled in a shaving soap. The only other complex, cologne-type I love as much as this one is RazoRock XXX, which is based on AdP Colonia - my signature fragrance.

Holy smokes...you know I only live like 40 mins away if you ever want to hand some over ; ) I'm still waiting to see if he makes samples of the scents I want to try.

CB is something you need to try. If you don't like it there is a very good chance it will fly off the BST. What specifically were you wanting to sample?

CB is something you need to try. If you don't like it there is a very good chance it will fly off the BST. What specifically were you wanting to sample?

The three I really wanted to try are the LPV, Rose,Gardenia and Pink Grapefruit.. My disorder with both razors and brushes have been killing my wallet lately and can't see spending 65 bucks at the moment. I guess I can check his site every friday to see if he posts new samples.

Last edited:
+1 on the LPV. It's the only one I've tried, but it went right to the top of my list. Lathers great and lubes well.

Just ordered Chris' Autumn French style soap
(just showed up at 10:something PM)
Pommes au Four (Apples from the oven?) my
french is rusty. And a pot of "that fruity cereal".
Already have some LPV en route. Yeah, I
LOVE Chris' soaps!

Just ordered Chris' Autumn French style soap
(just showed up at 10:something PM)
Pommes au Four (Apples from the oven?) my
french is rusty. And a pot of "that fruity cereal".
Already have some LPV en route. Yeah, I
LOVE Chris' soaps!

the pommes four was his fall release. You'll enjoy the Boucles Fruite, it's dead on for the Kellogg's cereal

So tempted by the Pommes Four, post your reaction when you get em!

Any idea of Chris is going to keep this one in stock?

So tempted by the Pommes Four, post your reaction when you get em!

Any idea of Chris is going to keep this one in stock?

Seasonal im told. Pull the trigger, if by chance you don't like it, you may only lose a few dollars as CB soaps go quickly via the BST

Top Bottom