What's new

WANTED: Wee Scot's big brother.

So I purchased a tiny Wee Scot and he is truly amazing, I love the light bit of Scritch and he lathers up soaps and creams both superbly. That being said which of the Simpsons line-up would be his closest all-grown-up kin?

I promise I have done my Googlin' and I've seen quite a few comparison shots for size but none really speak of handle/knot similarities.

Thank you in advance!

The Simpson's Case might be what you're looking for. It too has a bit of scritch and lathers like a champ.

$weecase2.jpg

I really enjoy face lathering with the Case. For me, it has better backbone than both my Simpson's Berkley, 46, and my Classic 1. On my face they both felt a bit floppy when compared to the Case.

Last edited:
I really enjoy face lathering with the Case. For me, it has better backbone than both my Simpson's Berkley, 46, and my Classic 1. On my face they both felt a bit floppy when compared to the Case.

This nails it, IMO. I use the Case exclusively as a travel brush and I really enjoy it. I also have the Berkley, which is another excellent brush, but I agree, the Case seems to have more backbone when face lathering.

I also use a Case as a travel brush. It punches way above its weight. But it doesn't hold as much lather as a bigger brush. To me, it works best for face lathering with a stick. It's also fine with thick creams like Speick or Musgo Real. With thinner creams like KMF, I need to use a lot of product to get my three passes.

The Simpsons have good family genes. Each of mine are versatile lather tools, but the chubby is probably the densest.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 191
So I purchased a tiny Wee Scot and he is truly amazing, I love the light bit of Scritch and he lathers up soaps and creams both superbly. That being said which of the Simpsons line-up would be his closest all-grown-up kin?

I promise I have done my Googlin' and I've seen quite a few comparison shots for size but none really speak of handle/knot similarities.

Thank you in advance!

The B&B community will never chide you for a lack of Google Fu... Just ask away any question you may have.

I would second the Case as your answer.

I picked up a case and duke 3 on BST Sunday and am waiting for delivery. They should be here on Wednesday and I cant wait to give em a try.

I read somewhere, that Wee Scot and Case are from the same “line.”Just the size supposed to be different. In my hands however, they are completely different. Wee Scot is soft and a bit floppy. Case (in Best) is very scratchy and firm.

I think I'll give the Case a shot first, next time I'm in Chicago I'll take a better look at the other sizes. I've got the Omega 49 and whoa boy maybe I'm just a little guy but I can't see my head when I'm trying to brush! Just want to make sure it's not too huge, thanks!

Top Bottom