What's new

Tweezerman brush

There is already one recent Tweezerman thread, probably still here on page one, plus another almost as recent, probably on page two right now. If you scroll to the bottom of your own thread here, you should see both of those listed there. I have one. I paid about $8.00 shipped. It is worth that much, probably a bit more.

There is already one recent Tweezerman thread, probably still here on page one, plus another almost as recent, probably on page two right now. If you scroll to the bottom of your own thread here, you should see both of those listed there. I have one. I paid about $8.00 shipped. It is worth that much, probably a bit more.

That is truly damning with faint praise!

Given that the Tweezerman brush now retails for $35, and for the same price you can customize a great Whipped Dog silvertip, the purchase of a Tweezerman would be non-starter, at least for me.

I used one for years. Frankly, I wish I had moved on to better brushes sooner. I didn't want to spend a lot, and had to have a badger, because I didn't know any better. For the same $13 it costs on Amazon, you can get some good Omega boars. For slightly more ($20), you can get a Semogue boar. Much better options than Tweezerman.

That is truly damning with faint praise!

Given that the Tweezerman brush now retails for $35, and for the same price you can customize a great Whipped Dog silvertip, the purchase of a Tweezerman would be non-starter, at least for me.
The information I have is that the "small" natural wood colored handle version that were sold on eBay at all manner of prices have been replaced by something different, larger, and supposedly better. When I got mine, the official MSRP was $15.95, I believe. Mine never got a bid before I met the starting $4.99 amount in the last 7-8 seconds of the auction.

My first brush and it served its purpose. Would I buy another? No. Paid around $20 shipped for mine. Started to shed etc but still got a decent lather. Stepped up and got a custom brush from Shaverjoe. Difference is night and day. If your on a tight budget which is why your looking at, you can get a Semouge 1305 boar brush or equivalent for around the same $ as the Tweezerman with great performance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom