What's new

EBAY DIGEST: Interesting Shaving Related Recent Sales Recap

This is a fun thread. Question, how can I post an ebay listing without braking the rules? Because I saw a fat boy in the box that went for 417 US. Was at like 200 then someone came in and bid 200 more. Looked like 150-175 razor to me

This is a fun thread. Question, how can I post an ebay listing without braking the rules? Because I saw a fat boy in the box that went for 417 US. Was at like 200 then someone came in and bid 200 more. Looked like 150-175 razor to me

You can post auctions that ended and live Buy It Now (BIN) auctions.

I think that one was posted a few pages ago.

$105 for a Rocket HD in a mismatched case ... :001_rolle Sometimes I see better examples listed for much less that take ages to sell ... But winning an auction is so cool. :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GILLETTE-19...bQsSBEL664661uSGaea88%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

$$_57.jpg

You are so jealous that your NEW baseplate does not have it's own box.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321651838237?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Lol sometimes it seems that antique dealers are the most ignorant people about what they are selling.

It always seems those dealers are the ones who see how much some razors are selling for so put up a beat up Old Type or Tech they had laying around. Yes most of the plating is gone so they'll say it has a nice "patina" or is "three tone" and start the bidding off at say $150-$200...
That gillette razor with that toggle thing on the bottom sold for over $300 and their razor looks a lot older even if it's not in great condition it should be with at least half that right??

Hah I can't complain to much though since in the other end of the spectrum are the dealers who don't think their razor is worth anything and put something like a mint cased NEW up with a BIN of $20 lol.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Boy, howdy. There's a fellow on the bay that is mighty proud of what a bit of candy apple red paint Fatboy. He is right about it starting a conversation, though.

Top Bottom