What's new

EBAY DIGEST: Interesting Shaving Related Recent Sales Recap

A set of Psychos for about $250.

$OddPsychoB.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-3-G...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I'm sorry but can you explain this one to me?
Inside of a funny farm, the administrators, doctors, nurses, and attendants do not relish the idea of allowing the loonies access to bare blades, and the cap is locked into place with a key to keep the blade inside.

Inside of a funny farm, the administrators, doctors, nurses, and attendants do not relish the idea of allowing the loonies access to bare blades, and the cap is locked into place with a key to keep the blade inside.

are you saying that the 1905 double ring is a psycho razor?

Sorry if my post was unclear, I know what psycho razors are. Why did the vintage Gillette 1905 double ring with plate loss and a missing tooth command so much money?

Sorry if my post was unclear, I know what psycho razors are. Why did the vintage Gillette 1905 double ring with plate loss and a missing tooth command so much money?

Probably because of how rare it is. It might have been the only double ring for sale on Ebay during some of the auction time. The buyer might never shave with it, just get it plated and display it.

Probably because of how rare it is. It might have been the only double ring for sale on Ebay during some of the auction time. The buyer might never shave with it, just get it plated and display it.

That ^^^ and the missing tooth may be added on. Once all is restored and plated, the total cost invested may be in the $250+ range, so then it's either a keeper or flip, considering it will be in mint condition and should fetch $350+.

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers

Because the buyer feels he got a good deal on a razor he will replate black chrome & gold and use a lot. missing a tooth doesn't matter and that tooth would raise the price a lot to a collector.

Top Bottom