What's new

OK, has anyone notice this on Pawn Stars TV show .

Rick Harrison laughs at anything, even if its a earthquake outside, he will crack up with that funny wheezy sounding laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick Harrison laughs at anything, even if its a earthquake outside, he will crack up with that funny wheezy sounding laugh.

Yeah, every time I hear it, I keep involuntarily thinking he needs to be on a daily controller inhaler.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all scripted, but still entertaining. I don't get why some of the sellers sell to him when they could take their goods to auction or maybe work a deal with him to split profits or something like that. Quien sabe??

It's all scripted, but still entertaining. I don't get why some of the sellers sell to him when they could take their goods to auction or maybe work a deal with him to split profits or something like that. Quien sabe??

My thoughts exactly. I love it when they call in the expert and get an appraised value of $5,000 and the seller agrees to a sale price of $1500. You were just told the item you're bringing into the shop is worth $5K. Why in the world would you agree to a significantly lower price?

My thoughts exactly. I love it when they call in the expert and get an appraised value of $5,000 and the seller agrees to a sale price of $1500. You were just told the item you're bringing into the shop is worth $5K. Why in the world would you agree to a significantly lower price?

It all depends on whether you need money that day.

There are desperate. .

Top Bottom