What's new

Testing area

To be shave by me

Originally Posted by shave4NPS
I've been here on B&B for less than a month and already have 5

#1. Making lather and super lather just for the heck of it now that I have "making a good lather down." Sometimes I end up shaving with it when not even intending to shave at all. I later have found out that I need a shower before shaves and my face really doesn't like "shave at the spur of the moment.

#2. Always acquiring different types of blades now that I have the technique down. I started with feather blades before coming to B&B. That "smarted"

#3. Already planning future purchases / trips to WCS, NYC, and the like to get stuff. Freekin MAD.

#4. Spending a lot of time on B&B and on threads like this one. Yes, I actually did read all 579 posts and some actually made me giggle. Others made me go, "now I feel better about that"

#5. Seeing what sampler packs I can get from where as I want to try it all. I know I can only shave once a day w/o irritation so I just want to see what I can try since DE shaving from day one [for me] has left my neck happy (read: no razor burn / ingrown hairs). If only I had found out about DE shaving 15 years earlier, I could have shaved myself all the irritation from electrics, cartridges, and disposables.

I'm sure I'll be adding to this list soon.

#6. Trying Musgo Real for the first time today and the smell almost made me gag.

#7. Setting a timer for how long to leave alum on (30 seconds) so that my cheeks don't look like I just oiled them after putting on the moisturizer. Apparently alum really stops my skin from absorbing ASB / SPF.

#8. Waking up early before the alarm goes off and going to do the shave and shower. We're talking half an hour here.

#9. Going into stores that I normally wouldn't (TJ Maxx, Marshall's, antique stores and the like) just to see if I can find "shave gear.

#10. Having more sampler packs (see #5) than most people.
#11. I just started on said cream samplers in #10.
#12. I want to get at least 3 more synthetic brushes before I get a kent
#13. I shave without anywhere to go at times.
#14. Have a gf that will at least be ok with this shave hobby.
#15. Have a son someday that I can teach DE shaving to.

Testing
__580--15

#1. Making lather and super lather just for the heck of it now that I have "making a good lather down." Sometimes I end up shaving with it when not even intending to shave at all. I later have found out that I need a shower before shaves and my face really doesn't like "shave at the spur of the moment.

#2. Always acquiring different types of blades now that I have the technique down. I started with feather blades before coming to B&B. That "smarted"

#3. Already planning future purchases / trips to WCS, NYC, and the like to get stuff. Freekin MAD.

#4. Spending a lot of time on B&B and on threads like this one. Yes, I actually did read all 579 posts and some actually made me giggle. Others made me go, "now I feel better about that"

#5. Seeing what sampler packs I can get from where as I want to try it all. I know I can only shave once a day w/o irritation so I just want to see what I can try since DE shaving from day one [for me] has left my neck happy (read: no razor burn / ingrown hairs). If only I had found out about DE shaving 15 years earlier, I could have shaved myself all the irritation from electrics, cartridges, and disposables.

__595--15
#6. Trying Musgo Real for the first time today and the smell almost made me gag.

#7. Setting a timer for how long to leave alum on (30 seconds) so that my cheeks don't look like I just oiled them after putting on the moisturizer. Apparently alum really stops my skin from absorbing ASB / SPF.

#8. Waking up early before the alarm goes off and going to do the shave and shower. We're talking half an hour here.

#9. Going into stores that I normally wouldn't (TJ Maxx, Marshall's, antique stores and the like) just to see if I can find "shave gear.

__648--17

List

__580--15

__595--15

__648--17

#12. I want to get at least 3 more synthetic brushes before I get a kent.

Last edited:
Again

#1. Making lather and super lather just for the heck of it now that I have "making a good lather down." Sometimes I end up shaving with it when not even intending to shave at all. I later have found out that I need a shower before shaves and my face really doesn't like "shave at the spur of the moment."

Trial 3
[-QUOTE=shave4NPS;5897910][-QUOTE=shave4NPS;5803566][-QUOTE=shave4NPS;5740856]I've been here on B&B for less than a month and already have 5

#1. Making lather and super lather just for the heck of it now that I have "making a good lather down." Sometimes I end up shaving with it when not even intending to shave at all. I later have found out that I need a shower before shaves and my face really doesn't like "shave at the spur of the moment."

I'm sure I'll be adding to this list soon. [/QUOTE]

#10. Having more sampler packs (see #5) than most people.[/QUOTE]
#15. Have a son someday that I can teach DE shaving to.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Top Bottom