What's new

Tim Conway and Harvey Korman.

I think that's one of the funniest skits ever, and Conwan was a great ad libber. Corman couldn't keep a straight face!

Key and Peele are a brilliant team. I used to love Tim Conway growing up, but these guys make me laugh even harder.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Ouch and Ouch...and Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch and..oh heck every Ouch on B&B.

Most of the time Tim could keep a straight face while the rest of the cast couldn't. Great team. His deadpan delivery of outrageous comments was incredible.

Carol Burnett show was the best - this on always puts tears in my eyes...
The siamese elephants sneezing is the line I always think of. I heard once that the scripted line was just "I went to the circus and saw the elephants" and the rest of the cast was to play off of that line. Didn't happen.
It would be hard to top Harvey in the Dentist's chair.
There was another Tim Conway bit with cellaphane wrap that was pretty good as well. I think we've come up with the top 3 moments from the show.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Did Harvey Korman ever make it through a skit without cracking up? The audience ate it up, but the skits quickly devolved into ten minutes of watching the entire cast unable to speak and trying not to laugh. Groundbreaking at the time, but it has long since lost its luster. A modern version would be half the routines on SNL.

Korman was still a real old school pro- loved him in Blazing Saddles and even as The Great Gazoo on the Flintstones.
Conway was unbelievable as his straight man.

Top Bottom