What's new

Just used a Tech.

My second DE razor was a Travel Tech and my third was a ball-end Tech. No matter what blade I load, I get nothing but smooth, effortless shaves from them.

I absolutely love my beat up Tech!

Attachments

• $tech close.jpg
    $tech close.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Tech or Krona for me. Both are excellent mild razors that I get great shaves with and you can use just about any blade in them.

I stopped looking for other razors to try after I found a pristine Tech. Now I just look for a backup Tech.

+1 I bought a few (3) back-up Techs, two are NOS; and all four are pristine. I replace the barrels with 80mm Ikon Bulldogs on my 1973, year-of-choice, Techs. Enjoy the ever-so-smooth ride to exceptional shaves.

I have a couple Techs, the prewar (triangle openings) fat handle is one of the best shaving razors I have, nice balance, weighty but not heavy, on the mild side of the fence but an effective shaver. I have gotten great shaves out of them with any blade I've tried.

I have a Tech and I love it. The only improvement that can be made but will never be made... is to make it yes make it Open Comb!

Damn it all. Thanks Mike. Make that 112 Tech's. Whew, disaster averted. Could you imagine, him trying to get by with 87 Tech's when he needed 112? A ghastly thought.

You'll need at least that many English Techs as well Jeff. (Thinks, this may divert his attention from English NEWs :001_cool: )

Cheers, George

$Feather Blades.jpg

I just tried a Feather blade, been using Astra SP blades, in my '73 Tech. I had an exceptionally smooth and comfortable two-pass shave. I have to buy some Feathers. Astra SPs are fine in a Tech; but today's Feather shave was smoothest stubble-removing-to-DFS I've had.

My pre-war Fat Handle Tech with a Feather blade gives excellent shaves every time. Sometimes I throw my Weber Classic handle on there to give it some heft.

Top Bottom